Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

My Lockdown paradise

Today I was writing a story about Lockdown paradise


If lockdown level 4 came back to New Zealand I would spend lockdown In a beach,Mansion,super cars I want to Drink the water from the coconut and eat crab.


When I went  to my island full of trees and Fresh,See through water at My beach.The waves were crashing against the shore going in between my feet the wind was blowing so hard that I had nearly fallen over the waves CRASH!! Against each other.


The sun was so hot that it made the water boil like a kettle.The bubbles from heat had overheated the water. The water was so hot that even I can feel it but lucky I had a cooler filled with cold cans and drank as if I had not drank water in Years.


What I enjoyed about writing this story was putting punctuation in my story.
What was challenging is writing Ideas for my Lockdown paradise and what I should put in.
What my next steps are is to use more paragraphs and write more words in my paragraphs


What would your Lockdown paradise look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment