Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Emotions

Today we are learning about emotions. 

I came to school furious.
When I came home I was terrified.
When I see my friends I get nervous.
When my teacher gives my hard work I get annoyed.

I feel relaxed at school.
I Feel chilled when I"m in my bed.
I feel secure when I'm with my Friends.
I feel thankful when my Teacher takes us out.

I get energised when I Play on the park.
I feel motivated when I me and my friends train.
I Feel focused when I get on with my work.
I Feel proud when I finished something.

I get lonely when I sit by myself.
I feel miserable when I make a mess.
I Feel exhausted when I run.
I get mired when I do a lot of things.

The hardest thing about writing was putting the same word at the start. My next steps are to get more interesting and more details. What I like to do differently next time is doing more sentences.
I enjoyed changing the colors and writing short sentences.

What are your emotions?


No comments:

Post a Comment