Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Life


What i loved during lock down was me waking up everyday getting to eat every day start walking having a good sleep starting a new day.Every time I can talk coming to school safely coming back home safely going places safely going for a walk getting active moving myself getting about of the house going to see my friends getting to playing soon again. Playing games seeing my teachers.I get to eat my favorite food again and spending time with my family when a family member comes to pick me up from school safely my parents being safe at work. Me at school being safe not getting into trouble not getting into fights.at home sleeping safely waking up everyday.eating the right food running.staying inside my house. Looking after my siblings.my family working hard at school work.playing with all my friends. Doing work at school at home I like doing online learning doing work from home.


What I love about life

No comments:

Post a Comment