Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

My water cycle

 Today I was making a water cycle on a plastic bag 


so how I did it was I got a plain plastic bag and wrote and drawed a cloud water tree and the words to go with it.later a got some coloring felts,highlighter and started to colour in the water tree and the sun. and I went to the tap and then put a bit of water I poured it till it went to evaporation and put and a paint brush that had blue DIY on it and diped it in my water and it turned it in to blue water. later I tried to hang out up on the window but there was to  much light and the camera could not see the bag. So I put it up on the next window and I could take a photo with it.

What I liked about doing this was about coloring it in and drawing it on that bag

What was challenging about this was the plastic bag kept moving to much

What I will work on is try and give it more design on it

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lincoln, what a great job you did making a water cycle! what do you think will happen next with the water in the bag? I cant wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lincoln, I like the way you have explained on how you got the equipment and put the water cycle together. Have you been able to observe and watch what happens to the water cycle? What reasons can you think why the water cycle exists even though the water is in the plastic bag?

    ReplyDelete