Pages

Thursday 24 September 2020

My party vote graph

Today I was learning about …..


In the picture above it shows how many parties vote,

selected by Room 7. Room 7 selected 7 political parties

when they voted this week. The most popular political party

was the Labor Party. Labor had 13 votes, that is ½ of the votes received.

ALPC has 5 votes National has 2 greens have 3 Maori have

1 NZ outdoor have 1 and act has 1 party vote.

so when Room 7 does election Labor has more

party votes than the others so Room 7 voted labor the most.


I did the graph on google spreadsheet about

party votes on room 7

So I typed in The parties that have been voted from room 7

and how much got voted and I liked that labor is winning. I

highlighted the parties and number and charted it and did

3d and put it in.


What I Liked about this was putting it in the parties

What Was challenging was doing 3d


Are you going to vote

in the upcoming election.


No comments:

Post a Comment