Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

My hero's during lockdown

My hero is…


My hero is my brother because he helps me with my homework.When ever I need help I ask him and he comes and helps me and when ever i finish my homework he allows me to sometimes play on his PlayStation but i play on my a lot.My mum is my hero because she looks after my whole family and feeds us everyday and drops me off to school.


My hero is my dad helps me do my chores when I do my dishes my dad comes and washes it well I dry them and when I vacuum he moves the chairs,tables so i can clean over there when my mum tells me to clean the table after we all eat me and me dad spray and wipe the table.My dad always comes and picks me up from school.

My mum is helps me do a lot of work at home when I go to play outside she comes and watches me and eats and brings me water when i'm thirsty.when I go to my rugby training my mum always goes to a gas station near by and gives food and a water bottle and when i get home she's lets me play on my PlayStation. 



here is my story about lockdown



No comments:

Post a Comment