Pages

Friday 19 June 2020

Toolkits

Today I was writing about the Toolkit about How I felt



Yesterday at ako hiko Toolkit we were Joining google meets of toolkit

At I went to the digital portrait and what we did after that was open up a google drawing and than take a photo of yourself and than click on the line and change it to polyline or curve and than zoom in if you want then  look at where your going to start and and than curve your way out through your whole face and than delete your photo and it should look just like you and than colour face and eyes,mouth. What I like about the toolkit is that you can watch other people do their toolkit and what they learnt and present it to the toolkit. What I also like is that on a google meet and what we try is muting all our mic’s and let them present.


What was challenging was that I was trying to listen to the presenters but they weren't muting there mic's and kept talking and typing in the chat
What I could do next about toolkit is me trying to do a toolkit on something.


would you like to do a toolkit next year

No comments:

Post a Comment